If making this gluten free please check that all ingredients used are gluten free. This is a really unusual recipe made from a desire to have a gluten free snack that contained vegetables, however it is so nice you will find everyone will want to taste them.
- Yellow Cornmeal - 9 ozs (1 ½ Cups)
- Water - 200mls (1 Cup)
- Egg Replacement - 1
- Salt - 1 Tsp
- Carrot - 1, Small, Diced
- Green Beans - 4, Chopped
- Red Onion - Half, Sliced
- Red Pepper - Half, Diced
- Sweetcorn - 3 Tbsp
- Potato - Half, Small, Grated
- Rosemary - 1 Tsp
- Thyme - 1 Tsp
- Preheat oven to 190c and grease a large baking tray.
- Into a bowl add cornmeal, salt and egg replacer, stir well together.
- Into another bowl add carrot, red pepper, green beans, red onion, sweetcorn and potato, stir in rosemary and thyme and mix thoroughly together.
- Add water to the bowl of cornmeal and mix. Then add the vegetables and knead well.
- Make into flat or sausage shaped rolls.
- Place on the baking tray and cook for 20 minutes, then turn the pieces over and cook for a further 10 minutes.