Bananas in Foil
Deliciously sweet and easy to make this dessert is a hit with everyone.
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- Into a saucepan melt the margarine and add the golden syrup and soft brown sugar, heat until the mixture has melted.
- Peel the bananas and place each one in tin foil, pour over the mixture and wrap.
- Cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
- If you desire a well done banana cook on 180c for a further 5 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack still in tin foil and serve in the tin foil.
TIP: If you are doing this for a barbecue, place on it for 10 minutes.